Beautiful hand skin and a spectacular manicure are part of the female image.
One of the most effective procedures for skincare of hands and nails – SPA manicure.
SPA manicure is a complete hand care system that includes:
- hand skin softening
- skin nutrition with natural vitamins and ceramides.
What do you need for Spa nail care?
- manicure set;
- container for a bath;
- hand towel
- sea salt;
- essential oil;
- chamomile (optional);
- mask and scrub (cosmetic or self-prepared);
- moisturizing cream;
- nail polish remover;
- nail products.
- Remove the remnants of the old varnish.
- Dry your nails, and then give them your favorite shape with the right nail file.
Bath for nails
- We make a softening bath for hands. To do this, you need to prepare a warm solution with essential oils and sea salt. To whiten the skin, you can add a few drops of lemon. If you want to achieve an anti-inflammatory effect, then you should add a decoction of chamomile or calendula oil.
- We process the cuticle. You can also add some aromatic oils here.
- Next, we perform a peeling procedure-removing dead skin cells. Here you can use it as a special scrub. Or prepare it yourself by mixing a little white sea salt, vegetable oil, and lemon juice and heating the mixture for a more pleasant effect.
- The next step is a nourishing mask for nails and hands, which is twice as effective due to the peeling procedure. Useful is a mask made of food products: honey, milk, chocolate, salt, and sugar, which have an excellent cosmetic effect. And the addition of a variety of herbal infusions and aromatherapy oils to encourage greater relaxation.
After the nourishing mask should be carefully washed off (it is better to use a paper towel, so as not to wash then oil stains) and apply the cream to the skin of hands and nails. It is good if this procedure is accompanied by a light hand massage.