Every woman strives to be beautiful and for this purpose, a variety of products and cosmetic procedures can be used. But how to get a beautiful, soft, well-groomed skin? In this case, the body scrub comes to the rescue, which can be done independently at home.
Body scrub: what is it?
Dead skin particles are exfoliated on their own and easily washed off with water, but for deeper cleansing, a scrub is necessary. Due to solid microparticles, this tool works in several directions:
- thoroughly cleanses the skin from various impurities and sebum;
- evens skin tone and surface, freeing from keratinized cells;
- creates conditions for deep penetration of moisturizing and nourishing creams.
The scrub is easy to use at home because it is a soft foaming consistency, which contains a lot of microparticles.
How to use a body scrub?
- The skin needs natural protection, which is produced by the subcutaneous glands. Scrubbing destroys this protection
- People with an oily skin type can use a body scrub once a week, with dry type-1 time in 2 weeks
- If the scrub contains oils, then after applying it, you need to hold the product on the skin for up to 5 minutes
- The scrub should be applied to wet, steamed skin. Then its effect will be maximum
- After scrubbing the skin, it needs to be smeared with a nourishing or moisturizing cream
Anti-cellulite body scrub at home
- Anti-cellulite scrub works on several levels: microparticles stimulate blood circulation in the skin, and nutrients smooth it out.
- Anti-cellulite scrub can be prepared according to several recipes.
Recipe 1. Scrub based on coffee. Take the cake from the custard coffee, add a spoonful of olive oil and a couple of drops of orange essential oil. Mix everything thoroughly and apply it to the skin with massage movements, paying special attention to areas with cellulite.
- Coffee has long been famous for its ability to accelerate blood circulation, and orange oil is the best tool in the fight against cellulite. The complex of these means is a powerful remedy for “orange peel”.
Recipe 2. Mix a spoonful of sea salt with a spoonful of base oil (for example, almond oil), add 2 drops of rosemary oil and 1 drop of orange oil.
- Sea salt removes excess fluid, and rosemary oil improves blood circulation. If the salt is too coarse, grind it in a coffee grinder.
- Any of the anti-cellulite scrubs should be actively rubbed into the problem areas, and then left for 5-10 minutes.
- After scrubbing, the skin must be smeared with a moisturizing lotion with a drop of orange essential oil.
Coconut body scrub at home
- The coconut body scrub is a real paradise for the skin.
- The particles that clean the skin will serve as coconut shavings. It is not too hard, so exfoliation will take place gently.
- This scrub is suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- Coconut shavings for the scrub should be colorless
Recipe. The chips, if necessary, are further ground in a coffee grinder. Then mix it with a few spoons of almond oil and a spoonful of white sugar. If desired, you can add a drop of mint essential oil for flavor.
- Depending on how much sugar is added, the scrub will be so hard. Adjust its amount based on your skin type.
Honey body scrub at home
- Honey is an essential cosmetic product. It not only supplies the skin with useful substances but also helps to clear the skin of pimples and red spots.
- Honey scrub with coffee will become your favorite skincare product. By adjusting the amount of coffee, the scrub can be made tougher or softer.
Recipe: 3 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and a spoonful of ground coffee. All the ingredients need to be mixed and slightly heated in a water bath.
- You need to scrub the entire skin. But pay special attention to the elbows and knees — where the skin gets roughest.
Sugar body scrub at home
- Sugar is a universal exfoliator. You can use both white and brown sugar.
Recipe: 4 tablespoons of fat sour cream, 3 tablespoons of sugar. Mix the product thoroughly before use.
- Sour cream or cream is rich in animal fats that nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Sour cream can only be used natural, without impurities and additives. It is best to take sour cream with 25% fat content.
Salt body scrub at home
- For skin scrubbing, it is best to use sea salt. If it is too large, grind it in a coffee grinder.
- The salt should be colorants and flavorings.
- The best base for a salt scrub is oil. Therefore, in 3 tablespoons of oil (olive or almond), add 2 tablespoons of salt.
- In order for the scrubbing procedure to bring us pleasure, add a couple of drops of essential oils. For example, 1 drop of bergamot oil and 1 drop of clove oil. We will mix the belongings thoroughly before using them.
Tightening body scrub at home
- A tightening effect for the skin is created by some essential and cosmetic oils that need to be added to the composition. Also, honey and coffee have a lifting effect.
- Create a fragrant soap-based scrub. The scrub will be gentle, and it can be used more often than a regular scrub.
Recipe: 3 spoons of very fine coffee, 4 spoons of shower gel with a neutral smell, 2 drops of clove oil and 2 drops of small cinnamon.
- This scrub foams like a normal shower gel. Because of this, it is very convenient to apply.
Moisturizing body scrub at home
- For people with very dry skin, you should use scrubs no more than once every 2 weeks.
- The best base for a moisturizing scrub is fat sour cream or cream.
Recipe: mix white sugar with sour cream, add a little liquid vitamin E and 3 drops of orange essential oil. Carefully mix all the ingredients.
- Sour cream-based scrubs should not be prepared in reserve. It should be used as soon as you prepare it.
- Be sure to moisturize the skin with lotion after the scrubbing procedure.