Babies are much more active, more energetic than adults.
According to statistics, 98% of babies have healthy feet from birth, and they remain so only in 40% of adults. Many defects in the development of the foot occur from childhood due to wearing inappropriate shoes.
How to choose the right baby shoes
- Baby shoes should be chosen according to the weather. Boots are suitable for walking in the rain, shoes – for a dry warm day.
- Be sure to have a small heel height of 5-15 mm to ensure the baby’s stability. Also, it prevents the development of flat feet.
- You need to pay attention to the shape of the baby shoes. Baby shoes should be free.
- The material must be natural. Suitable suede, leather, or nubuck shoes that allow the baby’s feet to breathe.
- The sole should be flexible.
- The backing that secures the leg must be rigid.
- Baby shoes should have to cushion.
- Baby shoes should have arch support and an insole.
- Fasteners are important. Children can unbutton their own shoes if they are fixed with velcro.